A Professionally Monitored Evanston Flood Detector Warns You To Water Before You Have Serious Damage
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are all problems that may lead to costly water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
However, when you add a Evanston monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or excess water before you have an all-out crisis. The wireless detector alerts you to the first signs of water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a notification to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Evanston?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to discover that the lower floor of your home is now an indoor swimming pool. Luckily, a Evanston flood detector will recognize water problems before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The smart sensor is designed to identify running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's safe to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: The small sensors have wireless functionality and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Water problems like burst pipes have a tendency to occur when you're not at home. If your Evanston flood detector senses a water problem, it will deliver an instant notification to your phone.
- 24-7 monitoring provides another layer of protection: Along with high-volume alerts and emergency messages to your cell phone, your smart device will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring technicians will quickly contact you and help you take action.
Smartphone App Makes Your Evanston Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
Response times are critical when it comes to water leaks. By using the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when emergency assistance reaches your property. Leveraging your automation controls is helpful when you’re in the house, but essential when you’re away from home. With a monitored Evanston flood detector you have the ability to:
- Get a notification on your smartphone when excessive water is detected.
- Unlock doors remotely and disable security alarms for emergency response teams.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Scan high-definition video from your home surveillance to find points of entry and get an idea of the damage.
- Stay in constant connection with ADT monitoring.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll guide you to the best solution to fit your needs. Simply dial (847) 268-7321 today or send in the online form to request your no-obligation free estimate.